Dark Fiber & Wavelength
Does your business need more network flexibility, scalability, and security? Atlantic Metro Fiber Services provide low-latency and secure transport and connectivity.
What type of Fiber Services does Atlantic Metro offer?
- Dark Fiber
- CWDM/DWDM Waves
- Construction & Maintenance
What are the benefits of Fiber Services?
- Flexibility – A wide range of configuration options are available to meet your unique needs.
- Scalability – Increase bandwidth as you grow, without deploying costly new equipment.
- Simplicity – Easily extend your applications over one Fiber Network.
Dark Fiber offers control, security, scalability, and an ability to manage latency. Other features include:
- Complete control
- Virtually unlimited scalability
- Predictable, fixed cost
- High-frequency trading
- Low-latency networks
- Disaster Recovery
- Bandwidth intensive requirements
Dark Fiber is available in the following markets:
- New York City, NY (Manhattan)
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Philadelphia, PA
- Miami, FL
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
Completely Private Optical Network Solutions
Atlantic Metro's unique CWDM/DWDM Fiber Service enables customers to have a completely private optical network without having to buy more expensive Dark Fiber and hardware solutions. Specifically designed to meet customer needs, CWDM/DWDM can be customized and utilized for storage area networks, transparent LAN and WAN services, as well as an alternative to local ILEC connectivity.
- 1 Gbps
- 2.5 Gbps
- 6 Gbps
- 10 Gbps
- 40 Gbps
Atlantic Metro can construct and maintain your Dark Fiber Network.
Our skilled inside and outside plant construction teams have the ability to design and implement projects of all sizes. Atlantic Metro can also provide ongoing maintenance and manage operations, such as:
- Initial deployment and systems configuration
- Pro-active monitoring
- 24x7 Emergency response and restoration
- Fiber testing and characterization
- Network asset tracking