Metro Ethernet Transport
Seamlessly connect your networks with the ability to mix speeds and support high-speed data transfer and applications.
Metro Ethernet Transport Availability
Atlantic Metro's Metro Ethernet Transport is available in the following cities:
- New York City, NY
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Philadelphia, PA
- Miami, FL
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
Types of Ethernet Transport
To support our customers' individual needs, our Metro Ethernet Transport service is available in the following configurations:
- Point-to-Point – Connect your corporate office to a satellite location or data center.
- Point-to-MultiPoint – Transport data to multiple office locations or data centers.
- Ring – Fully-redundant Metro Ethernet connectivity between two or more locations in a metropolitan market.
- Metro Ethernet Hub – Multiple locations aggregated back to a single port in one of Atlantic Metro's Internet Data Centers.
What are the benefits of Metro Ethernet Transport?
- Flexibility – A wide range of configuration options are available to meet your unique needs.
- Scalability – Increase bandwidth as you grow, without deploying costly new equipment.
- Cost-Effective – You no longer need to invest in expensive network equipment to support new applications.
- Simplicity – Easily extend your applications over one Metro Ethernet network.
|Metro Ethernet over Copper (EoC)||Metro Ethernet over Microwave (EoM)||Metro Ethernet over Fiber (EoF)|
|Minimum Speed||3 Mbps||10 Mbps||50 Mbps|
|Maximum Speed||45 Mbps||300 Mbps||Nx10 Gbps|
|Application Type||Small–Medium Business||Medium Business||Enterprise Business|
|Installation Time||17 Business Days||5 Business Days||45 Business Days|
|Customer Hand-off||Cat5 - RJ45||Cat5 - RJ45||Fiber - Single Mode|